What are you looking for?
- Closed rest stops to reopen
- Lady Bison trample Torrington
- Melt reduces snowpack to sub-normal levels
- Sheridan schools see COVID outbreak
- JCSD1 students wrap up state testing
- Charles Auzqui will be district's next superintendent
- After 15 years, Project Prom is still making "Cinderella" moments happen
- Story library expansion pushed to 2022
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 58%
- Cloud Coverage:71%
- Wind: 11 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 05:46:35 AM
- Sunset: 08:20:41 PM
Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of rain later in the day. High 46F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 33F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 49F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.