As featured on
- Bleak outlook for crops affected by tunnel collapse
- The winds of change
- I-80 toll will be on 2020 legislative agenda
- Falling trade wall
- Reader calls for accountability, equality
- Sandra Springer
- Man arrested on federal sex trafficking charges
- Buffalo teen dies from injuries suffered during cliff diving accident
- Remembering Justyn
- A new day for Head Start
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 57%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:18:48 AM
- Sunset: 07:59:04 PM
Scattered thunderstorms. High 72F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Clear to partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low around 55F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 82F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.