- Bleak outlook for crops affected by tunnel collapse
- The winds of change
- I-80 toll will be on 2020 legislative agenda
- Falling trade wall
- A legendary Longmire Days
- Reader calls for accountability, equality
- Sandra Springer
- Man arrested on federal sex trafficking charges
- Buffalo teen dies from injuries suffered during cliff diving accident
- Remembering Justyn
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 70%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 17 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:18:48 AM
- Sunset: 07:59:04 PM
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High around 70F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Partly cloudy skies. Low near 55F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy. High 83F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.