As featured on
- NWCCD president opposes bill for new college district
- Spate of deaths point to backcountry danger
- County granted exemption from mask mandate
- Gordon leads governor coalition urging Biden to withdraw oil and gas executive order
- Snowmobilers rescued from Beartooth Mountains
- Report says indigenous people make up 21% of murder victims
- AG opinion clears up questions about new college
- Valentine's day partying at Learning Tree
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 53%
- Cloud Coverage:21%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:50:17 AM
- Sunset: 05:50 PM
Sunshine and a few afternoon clouds. High 39F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Mostly cloudy early, then clearing overnight. Low 22F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 36F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.