Registration is required before a person may vote in Johnson County. A person may register to vote not less than thirty (14) days before the election, or at the Primary Election, who satisfies the following qualifications:
1. He is a citizen of the United States;
2. He will be at least eighteen (18) years of age on the day of the next election;
3. He is actually and physically a bona fide resident in Johnson County, Wyoming;
4. He is not currently adjudicated mentally incompetent;
5. He has not been convicted of a felony, or if convicted has had his civil or voting rights restored.
Johnson County Clerk