- Company eyes abandoning bankruptcy owing county $20 million
- NWCCD president opposes bill for new college district
- Spate of deaths point to backcountry danger
- County granted exemption from mask mandate
- Gordon leads governor coalition urging Biden to withdraw oil and gas executive order
- Snowmobilers rescued from Beartooth Mountains
- Report says indigenous people make up 21% of murder victims
- AG opinion clears up questions about new college
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 53%
- Cloud Coverage:24%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:50:19 AM
- Sunset: 05:49:58 PM
Sunshine to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High 39F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Cloudy early, becoming mostly clear after midnight. Low 22F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Sun and a few passing clouds. High 36F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.