- Bleak outlook for crops affected by tunnel collapse
- Falling trade wall
- I-80 toll will be on 2020 legislative agenda
- A legendary Longmire Days
- Buffalo teen dies from injuries suffered during cliff diving accident
- Man arrested on federal sex trafficking charges
- Remembering Justyn
- Rachel 'Rae' Morrow
- Michael Patrick McCormick
- Reader calls for accountability, equality
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 58%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:17:39 AM
- Sunset: 08:00:43 PM
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 57F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High around 70F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.