- Closed rest stops to reopen
- Lady Bison trample Torrington
- Melt reduces snowpack to sub-normal levels
- Sheridan schools see COVID outbreak
- JCSD1 students wrap up state testing
- Charles Auzqui will be district's next superintendent
- After 15 years, Project Prom is still making "Cinderella" moments happen
- Story library expansion pushed to 2022
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Talk To Us
- Humidity: 72%
- Cloud Coverage:69%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 05:46:31 AM
- Sunset: 08:20:40 PM
Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of rain later in the day. High 46F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 34F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 49F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.