- UW seeks input in prez search
- Gordon speaks about importance of ag
- Still broadband gaps in state
- Elk populations ‘above objective’ as hunting season heats up
- Panel says energy forecast bright, but way forward is unclear
- Cross-country girls set pace
- Back to school
- Rural health board to draft contract for services
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Talk To Us
- Humidity: 29%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 11 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:50:13 AM
- Sunset: 07:10:17 PM
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 76F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. High 66F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.