- Bleak outlook for crops affected by tunnel collapse
- Falling trade wall
- I-80 toll will be on 2020 legislative agenda
- A legendary Longmire Days
- Buffalo teen dies from injuries suffered during cliff diving accident
- Man arrested on federal sex trafficking charges
- Remembering Justyn
- Rachel 'Rae' Morrow
- Michael Patrick McCormick
- Reader calls for accountability, equality
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 50%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 13 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:17:39 AM
- Sunset: 08:00:43 PM
Sun and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Mostly cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 57F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.