Buffalo boys and girls soccer traveled to Sheridan for their first games of the year, taking on Sheridan High School on Friday afternoon, March 19, 2021. The boys were trailing in the first half and were unable to regain a lead, ultimately losing 4-0. The following day they hosted Powell for the first home game of the year.
- Closed rest stops to reopen
- Lady Bison trample Torrington
- Melt reduces snowpack to sub-normal levels
- Sheridan schools see COVID outbreak
- JCSD1 students wrap up state testing
- Charles Auzqui will be district's next superintendent
- After 15 years, Project Prom is still making "Cinderella" moments happen
- Story library expansion pushed to 2022
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 87%
- Cloud Coverage:85%
- Wind: 27 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 05:47:40 AM
- Sunset: 08:19:27 PM
Windy early with showers becoming likely this afternoon. High around 45F. Winds NNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Higher wind gusts possible.
Cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low 32F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 49F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.