- Bleak outlook for crops affected by tunnel collapse
- Falling trade wall
- I-80 toll will be on 2020 legislative agenda
- A legendary Longmire Days
- Buffalo teen dies from injuries suffered during cliff diving accident
- Man arrested on federal sex trafficking charges
- Remembering Justyn
- Rachel 'Rae' Morrow
- Michael Patrick McCormick
- Reader calls for accountability, equality
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 51%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 12 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:17:39 AM
- Sunset: 08:00:43 PM
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 88F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 57F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. High 69F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.