- UW seeks input in prez search
- Gordon speaks about importance of ag
- Still broadband gaps in state
- Elk populations ‘above objective’ as hunting season heats up
- Panel says energy forecast bright, but way forward is unclear
- Cross-country girls set pace
- Back to school
- Rural health board to draft contract for services
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 69%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:51:21 AM
- Sunset: 07:08:20 PM
A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 43F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Mostly cloudy early with showers developing later in the day. High around 55F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Higher wind gusts possible.